Texet Portable Fully Automatic LMA4 - VX hot lamination Machine aids in laminating the documents that are crucial for you. The device is sturdy and is ergonomically designed to conveniently use from home, office, or anywhere. This Texet LMA4 - VX aids in securing your documents from everyday wear and tear by laminating and ensuring they are damaged and waterproof. Do you want to say not damaged and waterproof.
- Portable, high-quality, bubble-free lamination: Say goodbye to bumpy lamination with LMA4 - VX portable lamination machine. With higher precision and efficiency, LMA4 - VX will ensure a premium quality output.
- Compact, sturdy, and portable: LMA4 - VX is a lightweight laminator suitable for both home and office use and can be easily carried from one place to another.
- Jam Release Functionality: LMA4 - VX is equipped with a jam-release button to release the rollers, in case of device jamming its document jamming
- Quiet and Faster Operational Speeds: The LMA4 - VX lamination device is agile and quiet and flaunts faster warm-up and takes just 60-seconds to laminate.- make sure 60 sec is as per the specs
- Areas of Utility: Ideal for laminating certificates, drawings, documents, sketches, computer prints, invitations, passport photos, calendars. Add pan card, license, and degrees as these are common keywords
- Technical Requirements: LMA4 - VX uses a lamination film with a thickness of 250 microns and 234mm paper entry width.- check if it's inline with specs
Meet The Portable Laminator:
The durable, agile, and long-lasting portable A4 hot laminator can be your perfect choice to laminate and preserve all the necessary documents, certificates, drawings, sketches, computer prints, invitations, passport photos, calendars Add pan card, license and degrees. With the help of the jam-release button, you can easily un-jam the device- the jammed document. Texet LMA4 - VX is compact and can be carried anywhere. It’s fast and can laminate up to 25 cm per minute and can complete a small-mid-sized lamination within 60 seconds.- spec check required here
Unjam the Jammed:
Texet portable LMA4 - VX lamination machine comes with an anti-jamming feature. If the jammed pouch will not reverse out, turn off the power and gently press the ABS Jam button to pull it out. This jam-release button can clean the clogged device quickly and simply. Whenever the device stops operating further, this feature will allow you to recover your items safely.
- Preserve and protect the most important documents with high-quality lamination
- Use a transparent lamination film of size 250micron (2x125mcn)"
- Delivers premium quality A4 lamination and smaller sizes A5, A6
- No more delays. LMA4 - VX warms up quickly
- LMA4 - VX comes with a lightening laminating speed and can laminate up to 25 cm/min
- 100-250 micron-sized lamination pouches with a width of 234 mm can be used in this lamination device
- Comes with a quiet twin-roller feed mechanism, which makes it ideal for both home and office use
Mode of Operation:
- Plug the laminator into a power source
- Switch on the hot mode and wait for 3 to 5 minutes for the device to heat up- any indication of power supplied to the device? If yes, mention it here
- Once the LED turns orange, place the paper centrally into the pouch alongside the pre-sealed edge
- To start laminating, place the pre-sealed edge first into the laminator and wait until the rollers start rolling
- After the pouch entirely moves through the device, take it off from the rear to complete the operation
- Finally, turn off the laminator and switch off the power supply
- Don’t touch the top of the laminator while operating
- Keep away your fingers, pins, or any clothing items from the laminator to avoid serious injury
- Make sure to turn off the laminator switch before plugging on the power source
- Don’t use cardboard pouches or metal objects in the laminator to avoid jamming
- Never dismantle the laminator or the service parts inside
- Unplug the laminator, when not using or while dusting
Clean It With Care:
Improve the efficiency of the device by cleaning it thoroughly. Clean the rollers periodically by inserting an A4 sheet into the device. This makes sure to flush out any of the lamination residues. For the best performance, repeat this process after every lamination cycle.
Net Contents: Machine and User Manual
Important information about the importer and exporter
1. Made in - P.R.C.
2. Imported & Marketed By - Texet Technologies Private Ltd,
S.No.78/1, Baba Khan Industrial Estate, Dangat Vasti, Shivne, Pune - 411023. Maharashtra.
3. Exported By - Hira House Ltd, Unit 5, 23/F, Shun Feng Int’l Centre,182 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
4. For Feedback or Complaints, Contact - Customer Care Manager at Texet Technologies Pvt Ltd., S.No.78/1, Baba
Khan Industrial Estate, Dangat Vasti, Shivne, Pune - 411023. Maharashtra.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no - 9769465202
No. The prices mentioned on the website are inclusive of all the taxes.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The item's delivery depends on the shipment of the goods that varies from items to items. Generally, we ship all the orders within 1 working day. So the estimated delivery time is around 2-4 days in India.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
Returns are easy. Contact us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
TEXET's Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased (Not on Offer) on TEXET within 7 days of the receipt.
For certain conditions on returns please check our Terms and Conditions
The following EXCEPTIONS and RULES apply to this Policy
- The item needs to be exactly in the same condition as it was delivered
- Damage products can NOT be returned
- The product's bill must be there inside the return package
To return a product to TEXET, kindly contact us at email@example.com