Take your Game to the next level!
Large desk? This mouse pad edition from Texet fill it up. No matter the size, the GMP-002 can handle fast paced mouse movements allowing precision mouse control, consistent accuracy and low friction.
1. 90 cm x 40 cm - XXXL Size
2. L-shaped design to cover large table area
3. Specially designed non-slip rubber base to prevent the pad from sliding
4. Reinforced stitched edges to avoid fraying
5. High-quality smooth cloth with optimized surface to ensure precise and consistent glide
Extra Large for extra precision
Gaming Mouse XXXL edition is 900mm long and 400 mm wide offering excellent glide characteristics to allow you to execute fast swipes and pull off high-precision shots with confidence and consistency. Delivers unmatchable comfort and control for longer duration.
With large table area and optimized surface that can handle fast pace mouse movements and with no-slip base that won't budge under pressure, it is a clear choice for all PC gaming.
Tracking and Control
Anti-slip rubber base grip ensures secure placement, making GMP-002 Cloth Mouse Pad sturdy and reliable for all mouse movements.While using this mouse pad, control on mouse is very easy.
Maximum Speed and Flexibility
Because of smooth surface and high quality product material, this gaming mouse pad gives you maximum speed and high flexibility without any hurdle. This gaming mouse pad remains stable while using because of its zero- slip rubber grip.
Important information about the importer and exporter
1. Made in - P.R.C.
2. Imported & Marketed By - Texet Technologies Private Ltd,
S.No.78/1, Baba Khan Industrial Estate, Dangat Vasti, Shivne, Pune - 411023. Maharashtra.
3. Exported By - Hira House Ltd, Unit 5, 23/F, Shun Feng Int’l Centre,182 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
4. For Feedback or Complaints, Contact - Customer Care Manager at Texet Technologies Pvt Ltd., S.No.78/1, Baba
Khan Industrial Estate, Dangat Vasti, Shivne, Pune - 411023. Maharashtra.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no - 9769465202